Entrance hall, very large open-plan kitchen/dining/living room (option to divide the living room off), bedroom hall with airing and utility cupboards. Master bedroom with en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe. 2 further good sized bedrooms, bathroom.
Outside: very generous driveway parking and option for a detached garage. Gardens to the rear with decking and lawn.
• Natural slate roofs.
• Zero maintenance composite weatherboarding to the gables.
• Double glazed windows throughout including patio doors to the rear garden.
• Zoned underfloor heating throughout including separate zones in the open-plan kitchen/dining and living areas as there is the option to divide these (electrics are already organised for division as well).
• Quality Howdens kitchens with quartz worktops and integrated appliances.
• Contemporary bath and shower rooms with wall tiling.
• Huge open-plan through kitchen/dining/living room opening to the garden with an option for division.
• 3 good sized bedrooms with the master bedroom having an en-suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe.
• All floor coverings included.
• Lawned gardens to the rear.
• Masses of parking to the front with the option for a detached garage at an additional cost of £5,000 as long as it is specified before the driveway is laid. A garage can still be constructed after this time but there may be an additional cost.